Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Eyelash Extension by Blanc

Last week, I finally got the chance to fix my 'barely-there' lashes at Blanc Eyelash Salon!


Blanc Lash is a Japanese Lash salon that uses presium synthetic fibre that looks almost exactly the same as our natural lashes! 

Whats great about these lashes is that they are very lightweight & strong! C'mon we wouldn't want the lashes to weigh/droop down & break ya? That's probably the last thing we want these to happen to us, or more like never ever want it to happen :/

The lashes are applied one by one onto our natural eyelashes, & that creates a very natural finish!

Blanc has more than 70 stores around the world, Japan, Hongkong, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. & they are finally in SINGAPORE!


The room was so cosy and the atmosphere there was just calming and peaceful with the perfect music made me doze off! 1.5hrs just pass so quickly and I didn't even realise I was doing my lash for 90mins!


BEFORE:
I always have to coat 3-4 coats of mascara to make my lashes look 'normal'
& removing them is hell..

AFTER:
very happy with the results! 
yes this is my first time trying lash extensions, and I didn't feel any discomfort, bcos Blanc uses highly safe & medical certified eyelash adhesive! 
*I do hear people saying that they have eyes irritation or allergy reaction after having their lashes done! But thank god I didn't have to suffer those shit! 
& now I get to skip the 3-4 coats of mascara and my lashes still looks amazing!
*I don't even use mascara anymore! it's that good*

 Would love to thank their 'Highly-skilled expert eyelash designers' (this is what they call them, so cute and very professional) Tingting for doing my lashes and being so nice!



Promotions!
For customers age below 21 years old,
Upper lash 50-50 = SGD $70 (U.P $170). 
Upper lash 50-50 + Lower lash 20-20 = SGD $100

Age above 21 years old,
40-40 = SGD $105.

Quickly call and make your appointment now!

Do check them out at...

NOVENA!
10 Sinaran Drive, ♯B1-135 Square 2, 307506


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment