Instagram @cheriezeng

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sample Store

I'm sure many of you have already heard about SampleStore.com!

Sample Store is the FIRST and BEST tryvertising platform in Singapore offering hundreds over product samples & thousands over unbiased product reviews.

FREE SAMPLES
FREE MEMBERSHIP!
WOW.

When it comes to us girls, 
we always have this problem of thinking if we should splurge on a product cos other people recommend or said that its good,
but we wouldn't know if the product works for us as well right?

so what to do? 
just head down to Sample Store & look for the product & get them to mail it to you!
& then you can slowly try the samples & after that you can decide if you really want to buy the full size product from the main store!


so Sample Store have send me a few samples!
firstly, please tell me, how cute is this ziplock packaging?!!


let's open it shall we? (:

here are a few items they have sent me!
checkout the wide range of stuff they have to offer!
-Hiruscar gel
-Diane hair products
-Darlie Toothpaste (Enamel)
-Aqua gel 50+SPF
-Drink Powder

& i'm quite excited about the Hiruscar gel, 
cos i've been hearing many good feedbacks & recommendations about it!
So yes! i'm finally able to try it thanks to the Sample they have sent me!
(even the sample size is big enough for me to use for quite a while!)

If you have been reading my blog or following me on my social media,
you guys should know i always dye my hair, 
& its quite damaged!
so i'm always on the search of finding hair products that can help me settle it!
So, i'm quite eager to try Diane's hair product samples, to see if it helps!
if it does.. I WILL GET THE FULL SIZE PRODUCT OF COS! (:



It's FREE Samples, FREE Membership!
so...


Follow SampleStore on their Instagram  
& Like Facebook Page for more updates & giveaways!

Start looking for the samples that you've always wanted to try out!


SAMPLE STORE
SAMPLE STORE
SAMPLE STORE



No comments:

Post a Comment