Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Style Coordinator

The Style Coordinator is an online shop based in Singapore & juster started out this year August!

If many of you have already know, I love dressing up, & looking good,
but i will pick comfort over fashion (most of the time), 
especially when I'm in school!
i will never understand why students dress all uncomfortable for school,
HOW DO YOU EVEN STUDY?!
(in the past.. i'm always like that, but i've grown out of it!)

Here i'm wearing this really comfortable high-waisted denim shorts that they have sent me!
as you all know, most denim can be very hard but this is the total opposite!
& also the cutting, i like!! :P
it's really a staple piece in every girl's wardrobe!


comfort is key,
i can literally snuggle into this kimono all day.
what i like about kimonos or any outerwear in general is that it keeps me warm & making my outfit a little more conservative.
& the pattern? it's timeless.




want more fancy pieces?
here i'm wearing this black dress, that i wore last friday for halloween!
really love the back of this dress, *surprise!
*i added a detachable collar to my halloween outfit to hide the harsh lines of my makeup 
(cos my face is too white & my body is too tanned!)


next, it's similar yet very different!
it has mesh detailing at the side that gives a very 'sexy' feel,
but the straps of this dress give it a more sophisticated look!
here i pair this outfit with my H&M dangling earrings, quartz necklace & my Align pouch!
to complete this look, wear a pair of strappy heels!




would like to thank The Style Coordinator for sending me all these pretty clothes!

They have just launched their new collection!
so head down to their website now for more attractive pieces!
do like their Facebook page to catch the previews of their new collection in the future 
& follow them on instagram for updates!

Quote "CHERIE10OFF" for 10% discount
(this is only eligible when you follow them on their IG @thestylecoordinator!
remember to include you IG username under the comments when you're checking-out!)
(discount code will be valid till 16 Nov)

there will also be free normal shipping for every purchase,
& free next day courier for purchases over $80!

their next collection will be changing to pre-order!!
so look out for a whole lot of pretty items on their site soon!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment