Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, March 8, 2015

My 19th Birthday!

Finally posting my birthday post after like...  more than a month?

had a simple family dinner to celebrate my brother's and my birthday at Din Tai Fung!
so much love for their egg fried rice and xiao long bao!


on my birthday eve, i met up with J and i had no idea where we were going, 
he just brought me to CHIJMES & met up with the rest & had a nice meal at Giardino!


It was certainly a great meal!
their truffle fries were insanely yummy!


& after that we went to BERLIN bar for a drink and to chill,
but i was there just counting down to my birthday, :P


On the actual day of my birthday, I had school as usual,
the girls surprised me with cake!
thanks guys! you know who you are ~~

after school, i went to office for meeting!
i know right.. spending my birthday discussing about work..
but nopeee! the girls accompanied me thru my birthday, and even got cake for me! 
love y'all!!!


Birthday Surprise!
J fetched me from school on friday, and sent me to Bukit Batok Villa,
and asked me to go in, and all my close friends were there!
singing birthday song for me, i'm so touched to have all of them gathering for my birthday 

Thank you J so much for planning all this for me, & jinyee jacq for liaising with him to make all this possible!
& everyone that turned up!

He 'baked' my birthday cake!
(first guy ever doing it for me!!!)

J was all prepared that he brought clothes for me to change into!

Thank you everyone! 
truly from the bottom of my heart, 
so thankful to have you guys as my friends 





Thank you for everything my love,
Love you so damn much! 

Thank you all for your wishes, 
didn't really expect much this year, bcos 19 is like a no big deal,
except the fact that its my last teen year,
but really thank you all and thank you a million times, J 

Here is my snapchat story for my birthday! 
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment