Instagram @cheriezeng

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Vanity Affair

I've been receiving loads of questions asking me where i get my concealer & eyeliner from.
Hence, i thought why not i bring in these items for you guys!
BTW MAKEUP IS FOR BOTH FEMALE & MALE!

i'm bringing in my ALL-TIME favourite concealer
& the Missha eyeliner that i've been really loving for quite sometime!

Concealer :
$10

I use the LIGHT BEIGE shade.
i have to say that i really loveeeeeee this concealer so much 
that i no longer touch my other concealer anymore (maybelline, elf)
cos its very easy to blend & its medium to high coverage!
It looks like a tiny container that can be used up very fast,
BUT NO! i took 6month+ to finish it!
so its like 1year you only have to buy twice!
*i have very bad dark circles*
& this really save me a lot!


Pencil Eyeliner :

$8 each
Only available in Brown & Black.

i'm using the Brown one,
& i really love how smooth it glides on my lid,
cos i'm using brown, its not very harsh on my skin colour,
it still look soft.
what's better than having an eyeliner pencil that doesn't smudge & IT WATERPROOF!
just lovelovelove it!

*i will not be liable to any skin irritation/damage*
it works fine for my skin & missha is a korean brand, made for us asian.. hahaha

interested parties do email me at cherie.zeng@hotmail.com

OHYA! FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!
item will be mailed 1 week or less after 15July.
yep thats all!


this will end on this coming Monday 15 July.
SO SHOPAWAY!!!

want to know how i use two of these make up products?
watch this!
concealer : 1:12 mins
eyeliner : 4:07 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment