Instagram @cheriezeng

Monday, July 15, 2013

relationships

ni hao!
there's so many assignments for me to do, but whatevs, still gonna blog!
really want to thank those who actually place their orders with me, 
will be emailing them once i've mailed them out!
*btw if any of you still wants the concealer or eyeliner, please feel free to email me (:

as seen from the title above, today's post i'll be talking about relationships.
There are many forms of relationship.
& here are the 3 main ones:
-Family
-Friends
-BGR

Family.

How many family members do you have?
My family have a total of 6 family members.
Mum & Dad, my two older sisters, my younger brother & myself.

Do you go out often as a family?
hmmm, we usually go out as a family when there's actually an event, 
for example, birthdays/weddings/family dinner (& of cos CNY)

My family is not the kind that have often gatherings/outings, 
but we of cos love each other a lot! (like duhh)






HAPPY FAMILY <3

Next, friends.
i have many friends, 
we all have a lot of friends.
but there are some that i actually call my real friends (:

forever & always my C2JET.

 G, always being there for me.

Bestfriends since Pri Sch, although we dont meet up often, 
we still love each other so much <3

my bro, <3

Lastly, BGR.
we started out as friends. 
normal friends.

my friend charm &co. keep telling me that me & JD very compatible blahblah.
& i ignore, cos we were just friends!
*actually during sec 3, we were in the same geography class & i admit that many time i tried gaining his attention, & keep wanting to sit with him. HAHAHAHHA! ooopz
& then this special day brought us tgt...
he & his ahbeng face/aura!


this was our first time going out, 2011 countdown party

during my birthday (': he planned everything!

during his birthday & i planned (':

us in USS during JY's birthday!

& PROM NIGHT!
we have been dating for 1year 8months,
& in a relationship for 9months (:
I admit that we quarrel a lot, cos i'm very very sensitive.
NOTHING IS PERFECT.
EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS ITS UPS & DOWNS.
so... just trust each other i guess..

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS:
love the people around you, treasure them.
i didnt.

TO END THIS POST.
this is the
BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP TAG (':
BEAWARE FOR A SUPER HOT/PRETTY MODEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment