Instagram @cheriezeng

Friday, September 13, 2013

BKK Day 5/6

Day 5
i woke up to this beautiful scenery (';

if only my makeup desk at home is so neat..
(nah, i put it nicely before taking this picture)

i'm all made-up & ready for a new day in bkk!


Firstly, we had out breakfast at the hotel!


if you can tell, this is my portion :P










Check out the view (:


After our breakfast, we cab down to Chatuchak! we were full of energy!!

love this shot taken by myself of my sisters <3


top- BKK (Platinum Fashion Mall)
Shorts- Bkk (PFM)
Bag- Bkk (PFM)
Slippers- Cotton On

cos it was so damn hot, we needed some refreshments, MANGO SHAKE!!!

had some snacks along the way as well!
is like youtiao with chocolate sauce & coconut sauce!

we went to walk around for awhile & the coconut ice-cream caught my sisters' attention!
so they got it anyways, 
how sad, i heard that its very good & all, but i dont like coconut :/


suddenly, i wasnt feeling well, & had diarrhea. 
it hurt so badly.. so i couldnt continue shopping in chatuchak, 
i needed to rest. so we decided to head down to union mall & rest.
i ate some medicine & fell asleep, while my sisters were chitchatting in kfc!


srsly cant explain how bad i felt..
i was so sick, & felt nauseous.
i had no appetite or anything ):
but i still had to eat something, 
so we went up to the 'food court' to find stuff that i was able to eat..
so end up i ate this soup-rice




after eating, i felt somewhat better, & did a little shopping for my brother & friends.
soon, we went back to the hotel, to the clubhouse & check out the scenery.
& IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.






by that time, my body felt super warm and i was feeling so sick, 
& i really had to go back to the hotel & rest.
sigh pie, im such a party popper ):

DAY 6
woke up, & did not felt any better, 
no appetite no nothing.. 
i didnt even put any makeup before going out!
so terrible..
however i went to the toilet, & my erjie told me that i was suffering from dehydration! 
i honestly didnt drink much water during my trip ):
breakfast was in the hotel again,
This was all i got for breakfast :/ & wasnt even able to finish it!!





dress- Bkk (Pratunum Market)

 i really wanted to come down to the swimming pool area to chill, 
so even though i wasnt feeling well, i still want to go!



my sisters went to swim while i just lie down and sleep.. hahah

 we went back to the hotel & my fever came back, 
my second sister went out just to buy more medicine & energy drink for me <3
&
it was time to leave the hotel, and go back home! ):





erjie send us to the airport, & we left..
dajie ordered cupnoodles, while i ordered chicken rice, the chix rice wasnt that nice :/
by that time, i was feeling a lot better!





i was so amazed by the packet of potato chip brought back from bkk, in the airplane!
science ~~~~~~~

&.... it popped.. cos i kept pressing on it :P

& thats about all! 
overall, i reallyreally enjoyed my bkk trip except the part when i was sick ):
really appreciate & felt very thankful towards my erjie & her boyfriend for bringing us around to try stuff!


guess what? i'll be posting my bkk haul video & the giveaways in my next post~~
so do hope by & check this site for the post!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment