Instagram @cheriezeng

Saturday, September 28, 2013

my week updates!

it's been a really really long time since i did a 'weekly' updates about my week.. *duh

#ootd!
top- Bkk (pfm)
skater skirt- Scape's Flea
chained bag- Bkk (pfm)
Dr. Martens

floral tube- bugis street
sparkle comfy pants- Bkk (Chatuchak)
totebag- Bkk (Siam Square)
Slipper- Cotton On


white collared shirt- Carousell
beige sweater- Cotton On
Black Shorts- bugis street
Beanie- Cotton On
Sandals- Zara

crop top- BKK (PFM)
comfy shorts- BKK (Chatuchak)
vest/outerwear- Flea
totebag- BKK (siam square)
jelly sandals- instashop 

-----------------------------


Fact: I MAJOR LOVE BASKIN ROBINS. 
LIKE REALLY. EVEN MORE THAN B&J/Udders *it suck*/etc.
it's so sticky, SO LOVELY! <3



so basically other than going out, this is probably what i do at home other than rotting on bed :P


I'VE BEEN WATCHING LOADS OF MOVIE AT HOME LATELY.
& i can actually finish up one whole drama from ep. 1-16 in one day!
(ok.. i skipped some cos i watched before alr :P)
& i have 'assignments' to do, but argh, i need my drama & movie more~~~

so yepp!
i decided that every tuesday, i will post up my "How I Style" series.
so do request what you would like me to style (:
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment