Instagram @cheriezeng

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hungry?

hello!
today post will be plainly about FOOD.
nothing much though,
last week, sunday,
it was my last day of work with VV!!




& she was kind enough to treat me, & she decided to bring to have prata!
we ordered one egg prata for her, egg onion for me & maggi goreng!

I have to say that it was AMAZE-BALLZ~~~~~~
& after that we ordered another mee goreng, but nah, maggi goreng was SO MUCH NICER~

overall, i really recommend this prata house to everyone,
cos its yummy!
although, we had diarrhea in the morning,(i guess only ytd's batch was not that 'clean'?)
but i will really go back to eat again!!!

Address:
246M Upper Thomson Rd
Singapore 574370
6459 5260
thanks VV for the meal & 7 days working with crazy you was fun (':


today:
i had dinner with my favourites girls,
we had Sakae Sushi!









PLEASE TELL ME WHO ON EARTH DOEN'T LIKE THIS? 
FAVOURITEZZZZ
ebi roe sushi!



lovelove <3
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment