Instagram @cheriezeng

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My New Hair! x J7 Image

hello my sugar bunnies!
back with a new post on MY HAIR. hahah
as you all have seen from my instagram, yes i've changed hair colour~

so in this post i'm gonna share with guys my experience at J7 who gave me the pretty coloured hair!
& also a discount code for you guys when you are getting your hair done there! (:



Few days back, i went for my first appointment with my hair sponsor J7Image with Alicia & Ellena!

this was my very unflattering hair, 

check out how damaged my hair is ):

firstly, 
my stylist, Andy came & discuss with me about what colour i'm going to get,
then he starts analysing/study my hair, what he should do to achieve the colour nicely/accordingly!

next,
he bleached my hair once thru, 
& next he bleached my roots!



this was the outcome of bleaching my blonde hair!
(trying to achieve a white base!)


managed to achieve a relative light/white base!

 i was pretty open with what colours i should have at the back!
Andy decided on the colours!
5 bowls for 5 different colours!
<green, ash, blue, red, purple>



so after adding all the funky colours,
time for my base colour!
SILVER/ASHTONE!
two very nice & funny gentlemen are doing my hair (:
(actually all the stylist there were all very very friendly!)


after washing, drying time! 
check out the awesome colours!


hahah this is a cute scene, 
the stylist all gathered around to see Andy's end product! 

yey!!!
so this is the final look!

Here with my stylist Andy!
 

Here's Alicia & our stylists!

with Alicia, & her new hair colour suit her so well!!
(sadly Ellena left early ): ) 

close up of my hair!

this was the next day after having my hair done at J7 Image!
i love it sooooo much!

the back view of my hair!
i love the little hint of purple under the silverish-ash tone hair!




overall i love my experience at J7Image! 
Thank you J7Image for giving such beautiful hair!!

If you want to have pretty hair colours like ours do head down to J7Image!

ohya!
call to book an appointment so that you don't have to queue/wait 
cos most of the time they are busy! (: 
[hehe means they are really good]

J7 Image
Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Road, 
Tel: +65 6735 5195

Remember to present this blogpost to them & enjoy 20% off any hair services! 


hope to see your beautiful hair soon! (:

x.

2 comments: