Instagram @cheriezeng

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hair colour x treatment - J7Image

I was back at J7Image the other day to have a new colour & treatment.


Colour
really wanted to remove the greens in my hair & also go for a darker tone!
so my stylist of the day, J, dyed 3 colours for me, 
-blue-black at the bottom half of my hair
-dark brown (with red tones, to kill the greens) at the top half of my hair
-midnight blue/purple at the side!


 before

after!






under flash!

really love my new coloured hair!
it looks healthier!
(J say so too!!!)

Treatment

I wanted to do rebonding for my hair, 
bcos i realise i’ve been straightening my hair every other day when i’m going out, 
& would really damage my hair bcos i kept applying heat 
& i’m pretty lazy sometimes, so its really a chore for me to do it every other day!

& i thought that rebonding would help a lot so i won’t have to do all the work anymore!
but what i forgot is that i had my hair bleached multiple times before. 
& its not possible to do rebonding on hair that has been bleached before 
(it will look like your hair just got exploded. hahahah!)

So the stylists from J7Image told me that there was this Bioma care treatment that is similar to rebonding, 
however, it does not damage my hair, but helps my hair to be healthier & have the same straightening effect as well!

i’m overjoyed!!!



"Your hair is now no longer damaged after your straighten your hair!

Hassle to manage dry, damaged and messy hair?
Meet the latest perming technology from  Japan that can help you stay away from damaged hair forever."

This Treatment is an all new rejuvenating treatment consisting of:
 90% treatment & only 10% chemical.

This treatment is a combination of deep hair care, replenish the moisture (that was eliminated by chemicals from bleaching, colouring & heat) & hair straightening!
transforming frizzy and dry hair to soft and silky hair.
not forgetting the luster and shine of the hair!

this Bioma treatment can do both straight & curls.
but for me i opted for straight!

Before:
(this is not as bad as what my original hair condition is,
cos the previous day i straightened my hair!)



BIOMA CARE TREATMENT

Step 1:
WASH
Standard Washing
&
Treatment Washing

Step 2:
PREP
Pre-Treatment

Step 3:
Straightening Cream


Rinse off & blow dry.


Step 4:
Silk Protein

Step 5:
Straighten with Steampod


Step 6:
Neutralizer
(normally used for rebonding)
(neutralise the pH value)


Rinse off.

Step 7:
Treatment Hair Mask
(very strong hair mask!
selling for $119)

Rinse off & blow dry.


can you see how shiny & straight is it?!
this is amazing!
& while doing up this blog post, i just washed my hair earlier on,
i just leave it to air dry, & my hair is srsly straight!
can't believe this... omgg






soft, shiny, straight hair! <3

IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!
10 lucky winners will win the '4 options voucher’ 
(what kind of name is this… hahha, i came out with it myself :P )


*choose one service per voucher*


all you have to do is tell me 
What is the craziest hair colour you will ever WANT to get?
together with your email address! 
(so i'm able to contact u!)

comment on this blog post or comment on my instagram photo!

it’s that simple!

giveaway will end on the 17 October!


x.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! How much did you do for your hair including the treatment or smth?(:

    ReplyDelete