Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, December 21, 2014

J7Image x Short

Hello there!
last week I went down to J7Image to have my hair chopped off!
(ok.. maybe not chopped, cos my hair is already kinda short :P)

hair condition (just washed my hair the previous night, didn't straighten it!)


i did hair treatment & had a hair cut!
really happy with the results!


my stylist, Andy did my hair for me this time round!

few days later:


Giveaway time!
Hair Treatment for $157
but what's special is...
it's 1-for-1!
so Hair Treatment for $157 for you and a friend!
so it's like a 50% off!
WHAT A GREAT DEAL RIGHT?!

*when you head down for the appointment, bring your friend along!*
both of you can get silky smooth hair!!

How to win?

Comment on my instagram photo,
Name:
Email:
Tag a friend!

It's that simple!!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment