Instagram @cheriezeng

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Wellness Clinic Aesthetics

It has been 5 good months, The Wellness Clinic has been taking great care of my skin & indeed I felt a lot more brave being barefaced.

My skin has been pampered really well by TWC, healthier and much more radiant!
For the past few appointments, I've done a few process:

- Micro Derma abrasion (remove dead skins)
- Sonophoresis (uses a spectula like tool with bright light- increases absorption)
- Extraction (remove oil seeds/pimple/blackheads etc.)
- Derma Electroporation (uses a needle-less 'needle' tool- helps to penetrate the serum deeper into the skin, hydrates & rejuvenate)
- Swiss Cooling Mask

- Dual Yellow Multi Wave Laser (Brightening / Rejuvenate / good for uneven skintone / suppresses inflammations / acne red marks / pigmentation / 'vascular lesions - obvious veins)

Here are the skincare products from TWC that I have using diligently:

- Cleanser
- Toner
- Moisturiser
- Sunscreen Lotion


Thank you The Wellness Clinic for taking good care of my skin! 

Address:
Address: #04-09, Camden Medical Centre, 248649
Phone: 6887 3073

Check out their facebook page: 

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment