Instagram @cheriezeng

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

not so much of 'monday blues'

finally had some meet up session with 2/3 of my princesses,
met in school to collect some work & head down to town!
love lina & jiayu's new hairstyle like srsly, i really want to change to!
but have no idea what to do with my grassy hair ):
please give me some suggestions on how i should deal with my hair!

went to pay a visit @ jo's working place,
& went to have our lunch at Eighteen Chefs.
love it since the first time i ate it @ tiong bahru plaza more than a year back!
so this was the second time eating it, & this time it was at cineleisure with them!
Dont understand why is it only until now that i eat it again when i passed by it so many times!
gonna pay more visits in the future!






the food was soo yummehhh~
"bby, jinyee, charm next time go eat k?" (': hehhee

After that we just went for some window shopping & round 2: DESSERT!
we had dessert at EwF!
*ooooshhh, 
we ordered:
-mille crepe
-Nutella Tart
-Banana Cream Tart.
& my personal favourite is the Nutella one!
the crust is FRIGGIN' GOOD.
[we thought that the mille crepe will be so good that we ordered 2 of it, but end up it became a chore for us to finish it ):]



#ootd
 Dress- BKK
Denim- BKK
Rubber duckies necklace- BKK
Bag- H&M
Dr.Martens


guess who called halfway while i was throwing my bag in the air!







 went off to meet my dearest hunz & chill

enjoyed my day, so much love for & from my friends <3
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment