Instagram @cheriezeng

Monday, May 19, 2014

myntefingers: simple chic x quilted

the other day, 
headed down to myntefinger's place to get my nails pampered with my peanut!
always love getting my nails done by mynt! 
this time i opted for a really simple set of nails cos i am quite a "corlor" person, 
i told mint i didn't want to have any 3D blings on my nails this time round!



have you realise smth cool???
hahhahahah i have 3d quilted nails!
i swear is damn nice to touch, like really!
it's damn cute, i'm so fascinated that i kept asking my friends to feel it!! HAHAAH


love you bby peanut!


MYNTEFINGER'S MAY PROMO!
CLASSIC GEL MANICURE + EXPRESS PEDICURE = $40//

it's so affordable! what are you waiting for?
make an appointment with Mynt today!

myntefingers@hotmail.com

*remember to quote "cheriezeng" for $5 off! (:

check out other nail designs @ her blog!

@ her instagram!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment