Instagram @cheriezeng

Friday, June 12, 2015

black vibes.

Black Vibes.
I thought it was time for me to go back to dark colours and also I wanted to go JET BLACK.
**jet black is another colour like going blonde that must be given extra thoughts, bcos it will be really tough for me to go lighter in the future. 
but I'm good, I really wanted to have solid colour. 
& it's been a really long time since I had bangs, so I went for it!

J7Image has moved to a new location! 
Yes, it's still at Far East Plaza, Level 5! 
#05-32/33

They have moved to bigger place to serve all you customers better and feel even more comfortable!
It's my first time there, and I really love the place!

My hair before:


& finally I have my bangs again!
so Andy my stylist for the day helped me chopped my bangs, and had my hair trimmed a little,
gosh, i really love my bangs! (I've always been the one cutting my own bangs bcos I'm scared that it is not how I want it to be, it's like the make up to my whole look, once it's gone, there's no turning back) 
BUT I'M SO GLAD THAT ANDY DOES IT THE WAY I WANTED! <3


Bangs? Checked!
Let's move on to colouring!
Andy & Jayden helped me with my colouring, 
Jet black with a tinge of blue!

& guess who was there to do her hair as well?!

after waiting for the colour to set in, 
it was my favourite part doing hair at J7, the hair wash!
I've always been saying this, but I need to say it again, IT IS SO COMFORTABLE!
Washing + soft scrub + temperature of water+ massage, everything was perffffect~

I proceeded to drying my hair and a little more trimming, 

& we are done!

love you yeox!

So this was the end result:




I've received many compliments of this hair!
My parents love it, my friends likes it, my bff laughs at it.

Don't my new hair look like the bottom few?:
-Dora

-Cleopatra/ Katy Perry's Dark Horse

-Edna Mode from "The Incredibles"

-Matilda Lando from 'Léon: The Professional'


----------------------------------------------------------
Anyway~
It's GSS!
It means that J7Image is having great promotions for everyone!

-STUDENTS-
Students get to enjoy 30% off haircuts and 40% off colour/curl/straight/care treatments!
This promotion is valid till 31 August 2015.
Promotion is only for students studying in the listed schools below!
Don't forget to book your appointment at least 1 day before!


For the rest, do not worry, J7Image hasn't forget about you guys!
customers are able to enjoy 20% off for 1 service, 
30% off for 2 services 
and 40% off for 3 services~

for J7Image Members, you get additional 5% off the promotion!
So what are you waiting for? 
book your appointment and quote "Cheriezeng" to be a member now!

This GSS Promotion will only be valid till 26 July!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment