Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, November 29, 2015

blanc lash salon

Last week I just did my lash extensions at Blanc Lash Salon!
you can read my previous blog post HERE.

So I did something a little different from my previous appointments!
I have sparse lashes that are barely there, I always have to spam many coats of mascara to have the lashes I want, and it's pretty saddening.
Not only that, my lashes always droops down like the Snuffy the elephant from Sesame Street!
Hence I decided to have my lashes done with more definition, more curled!





First-time Customers: $98 (unlimited lashes + free removal)
Purchase their VIP membership card at only $30 you can entitled to enjoy $98 for 1 year.
Otherwise, repeat customer have to pay up to $140.

Full glamour set lashes (upper and lower lash): $112 
(for first time customer same as above if have vip price will be remain as first time price.)
For customers below 21 YearsOld: $70
(First-time Customers)

Special: 
Bring 2 friends to get their lashes done & get one time free 60-60 lash. (Next Appointment!)

Call 6250-1173 for more information & to book appointment!



Quickly call and make your appointment now!

Do check them out at...

NOVENA!
10 Sinaran Drive, ♯B1-135 Square 2, 307506


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment