Instagram @cheriezeng

Sunday, December 13, 2015

mini-getaway!

Last Saturday we went for an impromptu getaway to JB,
just to put all the stress aside, and enjoy all the food there!
We reached JB at around 6pm?
& walked around KSL & J got me this cute phone case.

We went to have a massage @ Bangkok Spa, miss BKK alr, can't wait to go there soon!

We booked a night stay at Waterfront Berjaya!
Top- Cotton On
Outerwear- CarrisLabelle
Shorts- online
Bag- Shopkysse
Cap- Cotton On
Phone case- KSL

Thank you J for taking time off to bring me around.
(I've been whining to him every single time telling him that I want to go for a short getaway, bcos school is seriously driving me crazy..)


We had an awesome dinner at Khye Cheang Seafood @ the Zon.

After our meal, we back to the hotel room to relax before we head out for a drink!

What's one thing you can't miss out when you're at MSIA?
LOKLOK! I'm craving for it right now :(




The view from our room!


After checking out, we went to a Bak Kut Teh store opposite KSL to have our lunch!

Headed down to Cityplaza and did some window shopping!

& of cos more food!
I cannot stop eating..

J still brought back some donuts, & me being me, stole one from him :P
*hint, I go nuts for anything that is OREO/cookies and cream flavoured!

It was a fulfilling day for us and obviously my stomach had the best time of her life!
do follow me on snapchat @cheriezeng to have a first-hand experience!
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment