Instagram @cheriezeng

Thursday, December 10, 2015

#YHF3SOME

I shouldn't be here now, but I'm taking a short break from all my work.
Last week, the girls and myself were invited to #YHF3SOME to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of probably the most successful Online store in Singapore, Young Hungry Free!


Top- Young Hungry Free
Bottom- Forever21
Outerwear- CarrisLabelle
Bag- Shopkysse
Shoes- Rubi


We had a blast! There were music, shopping and the best part? ICE COLD BEER! apparently it's not any other beer, it's DESPERADOS, if you have read my blog post during halloween, you guys know that i'm in love with Desperados! so I was overjoyed when I know that I get to have 'em all night long? awesome!




Met up we Constance, Alicia, Chrysan and Ellena! It's been really long since I met up with the girls! we had a really good catch up session and chilling!



With my babe that has always been there for me, @constanceyeox


forever my bitch, @alicialsh

Thank you for making my night an awesome one!





To the woman behind all this awesome shit, @winniexong
girl do whatever you're doing, 
bcos you're doing it so damn right!
& not forgetting all the girls that shed blood/tears/sweat for all the prep etc.
Thank you guys for the invite & making all of us feel at home!
YHF \m/!


After all the screaming, chilling and fun, we head down to Prinsep St to continue round 2!
Good to see the girls (not forgetting the guys as well!)

Ending off this post with us being us <3
dont kill me guys, I love all of you!

x.

3 comments: